OPTECH, multifamily’s most well-regarded gathering focused on new and innovative technology, heads to Las Vegas next week from October 25 – 27. The conference, held at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, will feature education sessions, networking opportunities, and a trade show featuring the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies. If you haven’t made plans to attend, here are a few reasons why you should consider registering for this year’s conference:
- Catch the first glimpse of multifamily’s emerging technologies. OPTECH is home to Launch Pad, the Shark Tank-like contest for multifamily tech startups. Did you know InfoTycoon previously won the Launch Pad award in 2013? Launch Pad is a great way to find out more about companies that are moving and shaking the industry. Also don't miss the interactive exhibit hall, which gives you an opportunity to demo the new tech up close. Both Launch Pad and the exhibit floor are can’t-miss opportunities during OPTECH, where you can be one of the first to experience these up-and-coming technologies designed to improve the day-to-day operations of multifamily.
- See the Las Vegas strip. Las Vegas is a city unlike any other. When you’re in town for OPTECH, make the most of it by visiting some of the city’s best-known attractions. Catch a meal at Gordon Ramsay’s, Giada De Laurentiis’s, or Mario Batali’s restaurants. Place your bets at the Bellagio, Wynn, Aria, and Cosmopolitan. See a show performed by Celine Dion, Cirque Soleil, or the Blue Man Group. There are hundreds of things to do in Vegas each night. Make plans to explore the strip and perhaps the nearby Red Rock Canyon while you’re in town.
- Network with the industry’s top leaders. OPTECH draws in senior leaders from all over the country. Take advantage of this unique opportunity by registering for the conference. Don’t miss the Wednesday night Networking Reception and chance to meet executive leaders from a range of backgrounds. You’ll be able to strategize growth, share new ideas, and make important connections in multifamily’s tight-knit industry.
- Win an iPhone X at booth 206. Going on sale the week of OPTECH, the iPhone X is Apple’s latest and most exclusive mobile device. To win yours, visit InfoTycoon at booth 206 and leave your business card with our team. Trusted by 4 of the 5 largest managers, InfoTycoon is making waves in the industry with its inspection and asset management platform. Used for all stages of the asset lifecycle, InfoTycoon has solutions for performance management, make ready, risk management, due diligence, preventative maintenance, and so much more. Don’t pass up the opportunity to visit the InfoTycoon team when you’re in town and learn how you can boost the NOI, ROI, and asset value of your portfolio.
- Learn about diversity and inclusion during the breakfast briefings. On Thursday, October 26, catch the breakfast briefing on diversity and inclusion, which will feature InfoTycoon’s VP of Marketing, Peggy Robinson, as a speaker. The session will review takeaways from the NMHC Leadership Forum in September, as well as reveal how diversity and inclusion benefits everyone.
There’s still time to register! Visit www.nmhc.org/OpTech/ to sign up today. Want to learn more about InfoTycoon’s award-winning platform? Visit www.infotycoon.com/solutions to learn more about what we do.