InfoTycoon is proud to be named Grand Winner in the category Best Use of Technology in the 2014 Multifamily Executive (MFE) Awards.
The MFE Magazine annual awards are judged by a distinguished jury of industry experts and the magazine staff. The industry judges this year included:
- Rohit Anand Principal, KTGY Group
- David Brickman Executive Vice President, Freddie Mac
- Jong Chung Vice President of Design, AvalonBay
- Greg Lamb COO, Jefferson Apartment Group
- Eileen Lee Vice President of Energy and Environmental Policy, NMHC
- Christina Steeg Senior Vice President of Marketing and Training, Simpson Property Group
- Dave Woodward President, CompassRock Real Estate
InfoTycoon won the award for supporting Cortland Partners in the due diligence process of an acquisition of 28 properties with over 5,500 units in nine states. Thanks to InfoTycoon's mobile software platform, Cortland was able to complete this due diligence in less than three weeks.
With InfoTycoon, inspectors and managers can take photos and make notes on a computer tablet, which the acquisition team can then view immediately, in one format, in one place, says Mike Altman, Cortland’s chief investment officer.
By using InfoTycoon, Cortland has made their inspections five times faster and eliminated paper processing.
The Multifamily Executive website has the full story on InfoTycoon's big award and all the other award winners.